This is a simple meal my family always enjoyed.
Preheat oven, then bake frozen sweet potato fries per the package instructions.
While that happens, make the Sloppy Joes:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat. (If you want you can add green bell pepper and/or chopped celery at this stage, but I don’t know why you’d want to).
- When the pink is gone from the meat and the veggies are tender, drain.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on a roll of your choice, along with the sweet potato fries.