- Boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- olive oil
- Sweet onion, thinly sliced
- garlic, minced
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 jar sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1/2 jar deli sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 jar vodka sauce
- 1 box rotini pasta
Start the pasta water. Once it’s reached a full boil, cook the pasta per package instructions, drain and reserve until “sauce” is complete.
Add the chicken and garlic, cooking over medium heat until there is no pink left in the chicken.
Add the rest of the vegetables to the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the jar of vodka sauce and heat thoroughly.
Add the cooked pasta and mix well.
Serve with freshly shredded Parmesan cheese.