In a previous post, I mentioned that Jude Deveraux’s book Legend fit into several categories of local RWA chapter’s year-long Book Bingo Challenge. One of those categories was DRESS FOR SUCCESS…a romance story featuring a fabulous dress. In Legend, the garment in question was a wedding dress.
I ask: what about a skirt?
As in: “Can a skirt really act as a man magnet?”
The late Cara Summers, who was a member of my local chapter, teamed up with two other authors to write a mini-series about a magic, man-magnet skirt. The nine “Single in the City” titles were release as part of the Harlequin Temptation line in 2001 and 2002. The titles are now all available in Kindle format.
- Book 1 Moonstruck in Manhattan (Cara Summers)
- Book 2 Tempted in Texas (Heather Macallister)
- Book 3 Seduced in Seattle (Kristin Gabriel)
- Book 4 Skirting the Issue (Heather Macallister)
- Book 5 Sheerly Irresistible (Kristin Gabriel)
- Book 6 Short, Sweet, and Sexy (Cara Summers)
- Book 7 Male Call (Heather Macallister)
- Book 8 Engaging Alex (Kristin Gabriel)
- Book 9 Flirting with Temptation (Cara Summers)